Wednesday, June 8, 2005

WANTED


KIDNEY


Lost my right one when I was 5 years old.
Kids lose everything


SUNGLASSES

I know I put them on the table.

10 MEN

In no specific Order. Each has their own unique gifts and talents.


Richard Greene
Mark Wagner
Tom Cushing
Mike Jarman
Par Kamengar
Wayne Metcalf
Jay Dougherty
Rudy Chiafella
Rolf Bjorne

CURE

A cure for spinal cord injuries.

NEW FATHER

One that is caring patient and compassionate. Not an over zealous religious fanatic to compensate for his life long commitment to scams and lying. Never arrested on April 23 for 15 counts of felony fraud, insurance fraud, forgery and racketeering. What is racketeering anyway. Which brings me to my next item.

New SISTER

Not found dead on April 23. Because
Of too many RX medications. Poly pharmacy is a bitch.

WIFE

I need company. Someone to brush my hair. Tickle my back. Have fun laugh. Keep house under control. You see, I can fix anything. Make anything. Bake like crazy. I know how to use an air compressor, I bought my self one for my birthday, replace drywall, know all about childhood illnesses, love my kids. Cannot have sex with you. I am not a lesbian. I love men. I need you to put laundry away. I can wash it and fold it and get any kind of stain out. I just can’t put it away. Organize my house and workshop. I can’t do that either. I can cut you semi precious stones and make you jewelry. Listen when you cry and just hold you and say “ I know. It will all be fine”.

MENTOR

To “monitize” my vast spectrum of abilities and talents. Choose one of my talents and keep me focused and working. Listen to my ideas and flesh them out. Is it doable. Worth the effort. Can it make money?
A small list
Jewelry design and manufacturing High end. Exclusive one of a kinds. Cut my own gem stones. This has been word of mouth or I had been wearing one of my pieces. Emeralds topaz citrine and more.
Cakes. Did this for about two years in my little kitchen with one oven. All from scratch. Word of mouth is what was going on. Prices started at $1,200 for a large cake. Very picky about cakes. Could never find a cake that was great looking AND you could eat. I figured it out. Husband then decided it was “too event specific”. I had to be out of the house and he had to be with kids. “OH MY GOD BECKY”.


Please any help and ideas you may have would be greatly appreciated.

One more WANT

Guidance in dealing with a 10 year
girl who is driving me nuts!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meditate and pray, find time for this. Find inner peace. It saved my sanity. From a mom who's been there and done that!